From: Patrick Bureau [mailto:txrocco@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: October 16, 2003 4:29 AM
To: Jeff Toomasson; Adrian; 'Ryan Ruggles'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: ractive mufflers

damn ya beat me to the punch line....hehehe

reactive muffler, how they sound...? easy look at any civic or predule
and
its that shiny coffe can under the rear end that is going.. Bling bing
bingbiding bling bing bing biodididiging...
(please refer to honda video..lol)

seriously just teasing you, but I dont know what your deal is , but I
see
these All the time on ebay for like 35$.
(you realize that price is actually have price of a regular bosal
muffler..but you dont get the cool bing!biiding! sound though... )

ATS - Patrick Bureau