From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:15 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (ot) car length poll

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 05:20:59AM -0400, David L. Winchell, II wrote:
> Brett,
>
> My answer will come with a little bit of experience added to it.  I can
tell
> you that production cars do NOT run longer than 20'.  How do I know?  I am
> Real Estate Appraiser.

Well, I know for sure that my friend's Chevy 3500 van is 20 feet, 4
inches.  I also went to school with a guy that had an ancient caddy
Fleetwood that measured just shy of 21 feet... but then the rear bumper
rusted off.

Dan

--
Lowery's Law:
        If it jams -- force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.