From: "Curt" <76Rocco@earthlink.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org.>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:35 AM
Subject: HELP! Need Early Stock Throttle Body

Lurker List Member is in need of an Early Stock Throttle Body w/ the primary
bore EGR vacuum booster (restrictor) still inside, I screwed up and
misplaced, lost ect... my original and now I need one for what may very well
be my LAST California Smog Check :) if anyone has one for sale or even one
to borrow/rent for a short period of time I would appreciate it.
Thanks.....Curt

1976 "Super" Scirocco 8V
Bakersfield, CA