Guess who joined the 2L club?

>Remember that the 2.0 makes more torque off idle than the 1.8 does at its
>peak.  There is a huge difference in drivability... the 2L is just a much
>happier motor under "normal" driving conditions...

The combination of the drivability of the MKI and the powerband of the 2L is
wonderful! Its right there from the get go. Amazing change.
Daun said the re was noticile power difference from the 1.8 to 2L. Its the
powerband that tickles my fancy!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer