ot: GO CUBS!!!

Yeah, I'm layin there in bed drifting in and out, for awhile catching every pitch and fading out
in between.  I drift off awhile and wake up and the Fish had put up 7...missed the whole thing.
Wonder if that guy's still alive who got in Alou's way?

Scirocco content:  Scirocco's rust in Chicago, don't they?

Ron