Guess who joined the 2L club?

You don't go back to the "Honest officer, I'm wearing spandex and lace
because it's so comfy" threads then. Jules, you've been way too well
behaved.

And Julie, congrats, welcome to the club, it's a hell of a good ride, but be
good out there...
Cathy, often found driving the 1.6 to stay out of trouble...