[cabby] shifter /linkage PART 2

Its just the 10mm bolt at the front of the shifter rod.
Loosen the bolt then look under the shifter there is a teflon slider on the
Pside and a metal tab (with teflon) that moves with the stick. There should
be 10mm between these two. Lock down the bolt and away you go!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com