Picked up an 83 parts car

I picked up a black 83 parts car today.  I did not have too much time to
look it over because it was pouring all afternoon.  It also took longer
to move than expected (doesn't' it always).  It is not registered or
running so I had to move it on a trailer.
            First impressions: It has an upper stress bar, K&N air
filter and a new battery.  The owner also gave me an extra set of tires.
Two of which are brand new, they still have the sticker on the tread of
the tire.  Two sets of wheels, the stock 13' tarantula and 14' GTI
wheels.  The hood is in much better shape than mine, I have a nice big
dent in the front.  It has a mono wiper and perfect doors, the hatch
seal looks good and the headliner is not torn.  Split leather rear seats
too.  The reverse lights even work!
            I will be able to get a better look at everything in the
daylight tomorrow, and it won't be raining!
Rick Kellner.