Where in the World is Don Walter - St. Louis - Little Rock -New Orleans

--- dswalterwi <dswalterwi@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hey everyone I'm on the road again.
> Monday night and Tuesday I will be in St. Louis, MO
> Wednesday in Little Rock, AR
> Thursday in New Orleans, LA
> Then home

Don the travelling lister.

Actually I'm on the "road" right now myself.  Currently I'm
in a suburb of Chicago, was up in Madison WI earlier today.
 Heading home tomorrow, anyone between here and Cincy wants
me to drop in?  You'll have to pick me up at the local
airport.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '80 Scirocco S, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.