From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of C Boyko
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 6:27 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: An Idea for Cincy 2004 ??

Patrick said>>>> > > > _I know I am soo Dead! _ ahahaha

If you saw me in those, you may WISH for death, but I'd make you suffer
buddy. (I can just see Pat getting all excited now - Punish me Cathy)  I
think the .org should not bother with T shirts for this year then, and
screen some official "Ohio Treffen" panties for us. And maybe some  lacy
tops for the guys. Pat in lace... (now I'm SOOOO dead)
Cathy