heads up: digifiz for sale!

Damn, and I was seriously considering selling my 8K digifiz with all sensors (temp, water bottle with sensor etc etc ect) for 600$ uSD, maybe I should just slap it on UK ebay now.. and get twice the amount I want for it humm british sterling pounds...

Max Tremblay <maxwarhole@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey guys theres a digifiz on Ebay right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435701213&category=9889

its at 450 British Pounds already! Yikes.