List Track Day, the mandatory slanderous post

Victor says he's been a ba bad boy... he wants some more spanking!

Victor junior has a healthy respect for his older sibling.... he'd never dream of passing big brother!

Not much I can say about ben's twisted creation... that thing is bloody fast!

Mark may have been faster than me had we shared the track.... he was working wonders out there.

Anson

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
>All that hullabaloo about me flogging Victor around the track is nothing
>more than a twisted attempt to get me in trouble with Ron...

You hurt my boy, and I hurt YOU.

And just wait...Victor Junior is showing signs of coming out of his coma, and when he's healthy,
we're a' comin after ya...get used to what the rear of a MkI looks like.

(oops...forgot...you already know - got a good look at Ben's I hear...and Marks...and...)