Scirocco-less After 24 Years

I watched my 82 Zender Widebody pull away today, ending a love affair with
these cars that started in 1979 with the purchase of a new mk1 roc.
I may not have set a record, but I got to be close.  The mighty roc has been
my daily driver all this time.  Sold my 86 a few months ago and the 82 is
now gone.  It has been a very interesting journey with the beauty and the
beast........have spent tons of money on them and it is now time to leave
"old school" and enter "new school".

Dale Witt
aka Zenderrocco
03 20AE GTI
02 1.8T Jetta
82 2.1 16v Scirocco Z400 SOLD
86 2.0 16v Scirocco SOLD
81S 8v Scirrocco SOLD
79 8v Scirocco SOLD
Wish I could have kept them all........I check from time to time to see if
anyone has a definative answer to which is BEST.....8v or 16v, hehehe