supersprint exhaust

Does anyone else here have the supersprint exhaust sys. for their mkii 16v ? I've got this:

http://www.supersprint.com/a_prodotti.asp?modello=vwsci6

884203 Centre exhaust w/ the 884226 Rear exhaust MAGNUM O 100

I've got an old techtonics manifold/header..the piping is too long
to work correctly with the supersprint centre exhaust, so for the last year and
a half I've been running without a CAT (to make room).

Just recently on a trip across the states my header split in
half (!) at the manifold weld. Here's a picture:

http://www.plosive.net/exhaust/MVC-013F.JPG

Luckily it broke where it did instead of at the downpipe
weld--so it rested on my lower sway bar.

http://www.plosive.net/exhaust/MVC-009F.JPG

I say luckily because I still had about 800
miles left on the trip and not enough cash/time to fix it on the road.

Anyways. I'm looking for recommendations really.. I figure I could get a stock 16v header
to replace it which would let me install it correctly w/ a CAT. The Supersprint header
is pretty slick, but I really don't have the means to drop 300+ on a header right now.

there's some more pics @ http://www.plosive.net/exhaust/

If anyone has any ideas or is selling a 16v header, let me know.

There's 1 on ebay, but its just the manifold and not the full header...

/ Aaron

http://www.scirocco.org/photos/16v/aaronm-side.jpg