[WHEELS] Please Help Identify

You will find those on the later Cabriolets, white or silver in color...  They
are called 'ZANDVOORT', no idea on the translation...  357-601-025-C-091 with
the 091 meaning silver...  These were available in white as well, and there
are a few different part numbers....  Get me your part number and I will get
you the exact details you are looking for...  Should be either on the outside
of the wheel at the hub (where you can see it mounted on the car), or on the
backside of the wheel with the wheel off the car...

David   ---the new guy