euro parts for scirocco Mk1 and Mk2 for sale!

Hi scirocco-fans,

today I cleaned my garage and I saw some boxes with scirocco parts in it :-)

These parts I want to offer now:
- for scirocco Mk1:
    - used euro headlights, round
    - used euro turn signals orange
    - used zender frontgrille

- for scirocco Mk2:
    - used euro headlights
    - used orange turn signals
    - brand new clear turn signals
    - kamei x1 frontgrille, used but in a very good condition, colored: red
    - euro bumpers used, but in a very good condition, not painted!

If you are interested in some of these parts, mail to
Patrick.Schiller@gmx.net. I can send you some pictures of the parts, too.

I am sure I have more parts these, tell me what you are looking for and I
will check it out !

Prices? - Tell me what you are willing to pay for these parts and we will
see ...

Regards Patrick