-----Message d'origine-----
De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Eric S
Envoy? : vendredi 3 octobre 2003 12:17
? : Mark; 'ATS - Patrick Bureau'; 'Dan Smith'; '_Scirocco Mailing List'
Objet : RE: [tech Report] 5.75 round headlights.. an option to
otherthanHella solution

Mark, its not an excuse, its an *explanation*

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- "Mark" <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:
DUDE, you really need to start using a freakin spell checker!  :)
You're making us Canadians look bad...  (well you're French-Canadian, so
I guess you could always use that as an excuse...)   <grin>

Mark - on my high horse
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K