(ot) moved out of the shop today

Good luck Brett!!!

Owning your own home is very very nice.  However, it is like 2 car projects at the same time....parts are just as expensive, and upgrades are everywhere!  House mods!  LOL!  Good luck man!  You'll find yourself watching things like "Trading Spaces" to get ideas for cheap easy ways to fix up a a room, etc.

Onward and upward Brett! ;-) Go man go!

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg

--- "brett cooke" <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
     well, packed up the tools and parts i'm keeping and turned in the key
to the shop today. i guess i'll be working out of my own garage if we get
this house. it was surprising how pissed the other guys were/are! you'd
think they'd be happy i'm moving onwards and upwards, but they seemed to
really take it personally!  they seemed more concerned about " i thought you
were going to give me that amp", or " i thought we were going to trade for
that" type crap. some friends eh?  oh well, now it's time to move on to the
next project!

So Sayeth The Hitman