[TECH] 3a dyno in and I am disappointed, sorta...

that's it, we need to find a track race for next cincy... Ron, ya got the knowledge, get a track Ill race ya :)

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Dan Bubb wrote:
> 1) head, the stock GTI head just isn't that high flow. You need a ported
> head to start making big power with the 8V (one friggen smart crack from the
> 16V guys! Just one!).

OK. Dan, Pat, listen up: You need a ported head to even come close to a stock 16V. Weenie
weenie weenie.

;)

C'mon, you know I love you guys, misguided though you may be...

Ron