Now '80 S FS, was RE: 1979 scirocco "S"?

On Wednesday, Oct 1, 2003, at 18:41 Europe/London, Daun Yeagley wrote:

I flew a 172 over the South Downs of England last year. I got a guided
tour of top secret military installations by my instructor  "so secret
that they wont control the airspace over them". Then enjoyed swooping
in at 500' feet over the resevoir and doing spiral dives until I went
green. Fantastic machine - love the stall too, a gentle little nod to
say 'hey, I can't do that' - while a Piper will scream at you 'what the
hell are you doing? Now you're going to die!!!' I exagerate as
always... Whatever the year I'm sure the airframe has changed hardly at
all. If it aint broke don't fix it.

Onelove

Aaron