[TECH] 3a dyno in and I am disappointed, sorta...

All I can say is HEADWORK....HEADWORK.......HEADWORK! Do a Port & polish &
it will come alive. My 1780 RD motor with a 276 cam does 112 to the
wheels....has plenty of headwork done.

Mine has
RD motor, Stock pistons, Rebuilt 12 years ago has 80k on it
Rd head(hydro) with a LOT of headwork, 276 Cam, stock GTI valves
Eurosport Tri-y header, Eurosport 2.25 exhaust(had the same
manifold/downpipe you had without much difference in the #'s...just gave me
more top end pull.)
6.5 lb flywheel
Knock box & lambda like yours...

Coming soon a 2008cc 3A 8v With some insane headwork & 288 cam.

Mike Potter
Virtual World Parts Inc.
Sales@parts4vws.com
909-694-8600x103