  From: Mike Smith [mailto:smithma7@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 4:16 PM
  To: ATS - Patrick Bureau
  Cc: car
  Subject: RE: weird running problem...

  BTW, anyone got a part # on that bad boy?

  Mike

  ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    yes it is...

    tech note :

    I am unsure but in 80'f it was way beyond 1 hr time.. and I was across
the
    local autozone and vw guys in there talk me into trying that solution
and if
    it did not work to bring the pump back.... I am going on 7K on that pump
    without a problem.

    I think age is also a factor.

    MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
    ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco