weird running problem...

yes it is...

tech note :
<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/transferpump/index.html>

I am unsure but in 80'f it was way beyond 1 hr time.. and I was across the
local autozone and vw guys in there talk me into trying that solution and if
it did not work to bring the pump back.... I am going on 7K on that pump
without a problem.

I think age is also a factor.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco