Heater Ideas WAS Re: blue balls (or soon to be)

I have been thinking about this stuff lately too as I love to drive my rocco
but I don't have heat in it except for my little defroster thing that plugs
in the cig lighter.

Would it make sense to have just a heater core in the car with a bypass for
during the summer? This way I can open the bypass in the winter and have a
heatsource. I don't want to install much of a fan 'cause my defroster thing
has a fan setting and I can use it. Would that setup work to accomadate for
more heat in the cab so I don't have to wrap up like I'm in a snowball fight
just to drive the car?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)