Kinda OT - Building on Allyn's webcam idea

nice...

hahah I was zooming out from the couch when the camera moved left,... AHHH
its possesed..lol

cool setup..

as soon as I move to the new farm (hopefully on NOv 1st) I will have a cam
in the work area myself finally !

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco