[not mine] Scirocco leathers on eBay

Jason wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445101798

I managed to snag these tonight, my max bid was a c-hair above where the
other suitor dropped out.. the guy has a matching rear seat to go with
it too for $150.  Jason, thanks for the lead!

Anybody have any matching door panel inserts for sale, or have a line on
a pair someplace?

Also - my standard cloth/vinyl 16v seats will be for sale as soon as I
pick these up and do the swap.  EXCELLENT condition, no rips, burns,
holes, etc., driver's side lower bolster that always blows up has been
replaced and is in excellent condition.. local pickup only please
(Orange County), make offer via email.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA