  From: Benjamin Harder
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 4:34 PM
  Subject: Needed: 16v Exhaust Cam (stock)

  I am getting ready to install my stock 16v cams back into the mk1 rocco
  for temporary... and I noticed that my stock exhaust cam has a nice sized
  hole, or missing metal, on one of the cam lobes!  Never seen this before..
  so to avoid risk of damaging a lifter, I am hoping to get ahold of a
  "spare" exhaust cam that someone might have lying around?

  Anyone?  Just need one stock exhaust camshaft... cheap is good too!  :)

  Thanks!

  =====
  Benjamin Harder
  1980 Scirocco 2.0 16v