bbs body kit

helllo listers, its been while since I last posted.  I have a question for everyone regarding a body kit for a mk1 scirocco

i just bought a 81s glaciar blue mk1 with a callaway turbo, with 65k origional miles.

anyways the old owner has 2 body kits that go with it and he claims they were made by bbs.  does anyone have a picture of a bbs body kit for a mk1

also i would like to note the birth of my second daughter Hannah Alexis Mcilwain was born on August 18th of this year

thanks
breandan l mcilwain