Door panel reupholster question

I need to get my door panels recovered, but there is nobody local to me that
can recover them as they came from the factory.  What I mean by this where
it looks like the heat or something to adhere and create the little
lines.  I can
get them covered, but it will look like a flat sheet of vinyl when they are
done,
and I want them to look original.  Anyone ever had this done?  Would love to
hear some feedback or places that could do it.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe