Articles, Ads, Scirocco Literature, Oh My!

I have finally gotten around to uploading some of my enormous Scirocco
Literature collection to my website (ebay loves me).  This is nowhere near
complete, but I thought that anyone who loves Sciroccos would enjoy what is
up there so far.  Right now it is for the most part just lots of old
articles and ads, but eventually it will have all the mk 1 brochures,
several more ads, more dealership literature, maybe an additional article
or two, lots more pics of both Sciroccos in general and local events and ND
2002 (I think), and misc. Scirocco items of potential interest.

There are also links to each of the turn signal pics:  Amber, Original
Clear, New Clear, and Green, as well as an engine upgrade report I wrote
comparing the 3A, ABA, 9A, PL, and AWP engines.

I am not very good with website stuff, so it isn't perfect -- click on home
at the top of the page and you can see a picture of my '79 (if it is of any
interest to anyone).  If you want an original ad or image at the
uncompressed size, email me and I will send it your way. -- and I still
have those duplicate mk 2 ads for anyone interested (these would be
free....even free shipping).

Here is the link:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/index.htm

Kirsten