calling NY/NJ people

I have kind of an interesting proposition. There's a non running turbo rocc in Edision, NJ on ebay. I was wondering if someone would like to either buy it and then I buy parts from you, or go half on it with me. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item=2444808037
There's the link. I want the clutch, flywheel, IC and intake manifold. You can have the car, 2L engine, etc etc. It's not a bad car either. I can pick up the parts during x-mas time but I don't have the time to pull the parts myself. Anyone interested, please email me off list.

Dan