x-mas list help

how about:

a creeper;
a creeper stool;
wheel ramps;
a BIG thing of hand cleaner with a finger brush;
socket organizer (a long metal thing your sockets clip to);
one of those telescoping magnetic thingies (wonderful tool);
pair or 2 of work gloves such as the cotton ones with the little rubber
dots all over (great for working in the cold);
anything for car care that you like (I'm certified by Meguiar's so I use
and suggest their products);

a heated garage with linoleum tiled floor...oh wait, that's on MY wish
list :)

-adam lefevre
1986 8v
south-central PA