Symbiotics?

Sorry if these posts bug you Allyn. My Scirocco is stored until there is no
more snow on the ground, which usuallly means mid April around here.

My next big project, will start in January, as I will gut the interior of my
appartment, and basically redo everything. Gone will be the plaster walls.
New kitchen, new bathroom, new walls, new doors, new windows. New
insullation, as there are none right now, and in with modern heating.

So yes Cathy, I might be interested about your details of wood door trim and
knob installation. :P

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco