x-mas list help

I'm in the same spot tool wise, the ones I had been using are in the north
with the kid, and my own are pretty sparse. If the Santas aren't too into
this, you could specify an oil type you like, you can always use oil. And
small stuff like shop towels, brake cleaner, WD 40, a yummy wax of your
choice, black electrical tape, cable ties, these should all be pretty
foolproof. How about a nice flourescent trouble light? As for tools, I
didn't see vice grips or channel lock pliers on there, the latter are handy
for those %$#%$^ spring clamps. I'm assuming you have a multimeter and
screwdrivers and so on already. Something else (not really a tool, but
handy) is one of those "plug into your cigarette lighter" tire pumps.
Failing that, pick a tool supplier of your choice and they can give you a
gift certificate, maybe if a few people give you those from the same place
you can get something bigger like a nice torque wrench or a trickle charger.
But it looks like you have some good stuff for them to pick from. Happy
unwrapping, fill us in on what Santa brings you!
Cathy