Update on the Son of Crankshaft Bolt Funnnn!!!!

Thanks for the replies....I neglected to include my original post but
basically it detailed my past efforts to remove the bolt, climaxing with the
oil pan off, and a lead dead blow hammer placed between the crankshaft
counterweights and the side of the engine block (the side facing fwd) I then
leaned into a breaker bar setup about 3 feet out on the pipe, generating
about 500 ft lbs.  I could contiune on out like this and produce up to 2 or
3 foot tons on it, but I wasn't sure if the block would take it, and if I
broke the block (or sheared the bolt head) I would probably lapse into a
depresssion that would make Kurt Corbain seem cheery by comparison.  Any
thoughts on how far I should go torque-wise? Maybe I should rent a high
power impact?  Send the thing to Michael Jackson's house for a sleepover?
Forget the seal and let it continue leak until it has released as  much oil
as the Exxon Valdez? I'm open to all suggestions, flames and death threats.

Thanks!

--Dave

--''75 Baja with a submersible exhaust  / intake "snorkle" system  that has
never seen so much as a gravel parking lot

--'98 Golf  with a big stupid loud stereo, louder and stupider
pipes--Autotech bumper sticker---slower than shit---Parents probably bought
it for my birthday.