Symbiotics? Now: 8V Vs. 16V and Rear Disc Vs. Drum :)

That's what happened to me last time a wheel cylinder blew. I found I had
a bend in a trailing arm support (So THAT'S where that nasty camber
came from!)and scored a new one w/ disks for $150 from a parted 16v.
NICEST braking (if the tiniest bit mushy from still using OEM lines) that
She's ever had (the red one).
I vote for the swap. The control is heightened incredibley!

Tim

Paranoia is heightened awareness.