Save it!!

I do like the actual color of the car just not those damn yellow rims!
BLAH!! As for the pic I have seen worse, like the white MKI that was on ebay
about a week or 2 ago.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)