From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 7:51 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Swiss cheesing your airbox is lame

You want a true cold air intake for CIS?  Then buy one of these.  From a
euro only Audi 100 (74 model).

Very rare, and these prices are CHEAP right now...last one I saw went
for $150.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&;
item=2443621888

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38634&;
item=2443429902

Neither are mine, I saw the last auction and was intrigued and did some
research....if I had anything that was staying CIS, I would never have
told you bastards.  ;-)

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
90 Corrado TDI