OT: A new entry for driving tests?

Since I use the communist operating system (Linux. Sssshhhhh! Don't tell
SCO!) every time I login I have a "fortune" in the terminal header to keep
me amused.

Fortune = When  fortune  is run with no arguments it prints out a random
epigram. Epigrams are divided into several categories, where  each
category  is sub-divided  into those which are potentially offensive
and those which are not.

Anyway....logging into one of my home machines today my fortune was thus:

                        Pittsburgh Driver's Test

(7) The car directly in front of you has a flashing right tail light
    but a steady left tail light.  This means

        (a) one of the tail lights is broken; you should blow your horn
            to call the problem to the driver's attention.
        (b) the driver is signaling a right turn.
        (c) the driver is signaling a left turn.
        (d) the driver is from out of town.

The correct answer is (d).  Tail lights are used in some foreign
countries to signal turns.

It was a smile for the day! Hope youse gice & goyles get one out of it
too. (Can you tell it's a slow day @ work?)

Vying for spammer status,

Tim