OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

Pat,

You are now in 3rd as to clue stick application.
I haven't challenged the fact that Daun is a guy since that mail and have
subsequently remitted my apologies to him.
He has refrained from well deserved post abuse, probably waiting for me to
stumble into Cincy GTG so he can do a proper job in person.  ;^}
Your mail reader does order incoming posts chronologically, correct? The
reasons for my presumptuousness should be in there somewhere....I think.

Anyway.......for the record (which may seem like it's skipping now):

Daun, my most sincere apologies, mea culpa, my bad, etc. etc.

Since you've already replied that I may still attend and that there are
no hard feelings, you can take it out of my hide @ Cincy, or maybe just
sit back and watch the others do it for you (my personal choice for this
type of transgression). :O <--(Mr. Bill smiley "Mr. Slugo! Oh NOOoooo!!")

Trying to blend in w/ the carpet,

Tim