re-installing oil squirters?

>I'm going to remove the oil squirters from my ABA to give the piston
>bores a light hone - my old mechanic was nice enough to let me use
>his ball-hone.
>
>The last time I checked the procedure in the Bentley, it said to
>re-install them using "sealing paste". Is this the same as Loctite?
>If so, which color? If not, what should I use?
>
>Thanks!  Jeff

It's green.  I bought it from the VW dealer last time I did this.
(or rather, the machine
shop that was boring my engine did this...)  They have this nutty due
there that they
told me tastes that kind of stuff...weird.  They said he was pretty
excited over
getting to taste the green because he'd never seen it before.  Yes,
this is a true
story, real life is generally more odd then fiction.

==Brett