OT: ATTN: Jason Cameesa/ importing a rallye golf

  Jason, i probably spelled your name wrong, sorry.  could you contact me at
xscirocco16vx@yahoo.com off the list, id like to talk to you personally
about your experience with the matter in the subject.

To everyone else.. i know its not a scirocco, and NO, im not gonna sell all
of my scirocco's.. at least not the mk1.  I want to but somthing that i can
build some power into that is NOT front wheel drive.  I (stupidly) have been
looking at Mitsubishi EVO's.  2 problems with them, they are jap, and they
are really expesive!  Im leaning more twards a rallye golf now.  Can anyone
give me some insight about what it takes to import one either from europe,
or canada into the united states (legalities, cost, general pain in the
assness).  Also, if anyone knows where i might find some for sale, im always
open to help. :)  thanks.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (for sale)
'81 Scirocco S
'87 Scirocco 8v
'78 Rabbit L (16v project  for sale )
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'84 Toyota 4runner SR5
'88 Audi 90 Quattro
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!