OT: 411 on a 12 step seeker???

--- Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> yep.. just checked the calender... its pick on daun "I
> break my windows with a
> hammer while working on my rocco" time.!!!

Ironically, the window was finally replaced this morning.
:)

> --- Eric S <scirocco81@vwmail.net> wrote:

> > Most gracious lady, am I to beleive that I have been
> invited for
> > the much fabled and alluded to (in)famous Cincy GTG?!?!

> > And Daun:
> >
> > > My bf's company is looking for another network
> engineer
> > > "for general consulting work around the Dayton area"
> as he
> > > put it.
> >
> > When you get a BF???? Who is he?  I want details man!
> (well, not intimate
> > details) ;-)

Har har har.  We've been dating for awhile now...    he
called a few minutes ago to tell me that he soloed today.
Woo hoo!  Although now I'm afraid he'll start asking for
the keys to the 172!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."  Livy.