From: Steven Rosenberg [mailto:steven@arandagroup.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 1:46 PM
To: phax@yahoogroups.com; phaxbod@yahoogroups.com;
phaxchiefs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [phax] Chester Twister

I am helping Wendel put the word out about the Chester Twister.  The
rally will be held on December 13th.  It is going to be a TSD rally in
Chester County.  The rally is approx 80 miles long and should take
about 2 ? hours to complete.  30% of the road are unpaved and are in
good shape most of them are tar and gravel so any car can compete.
Chester County has some of the best twisty roads I have seen in this
area.  I could only compare the roads to the ones we use in Bucks
County for the Rally in the Dark, but these never stop twisting.
There will be a special Subaru Class.   On a personal note - very cool
roads for a Sunday afternoon drive through the countryside :-)

Please print out the registration form from the November Spokesman
found on our website or use the link:

http://www.autox4u.com/spokesman/Spokesman%2011-03.pdf

Wendel and I could use some help with the following:
- Need some help in getting the milage.  This entails running the
route once with a rally odo.  Must have 4 or 5 lug wheels.
   Please call Wendel if you wish to help 610-527-4223 or
wendel_green@hotmail.com
- Could someone please put this email out to some of the other lists,
especially the Subaru lists.
- We could also use a few workers for that day.  Please contact Wendel
if you wish to work.

Right now we have 2 entries and can take about 40.

Thank you very much,

Steven Rosenberg

---------------------~--> KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B
technology solutions. The most comprehensive IT buyers' information
available. Research, compare, decide. E-Commerce | Application Dev |
Accounting-Finance | Healthcare | Project Mgt | Sales-Marketing | More
http://us.click.yahoo.com/IMai8D/UYQGAA/cIoLAA/2DfwlB/TM