Undercoating removal...Success!

I can imagine removing the undercoating by hand would be a very slow,
tedious process.  I remember reading an article in GRM on the early 911
project - he tried dry ice, scrapers/heat, abrasive disc, wire wheel,
etc and gave up frustrated...  He ended up getting it sandblasted off.

I will probably do the same, but do it myself.  With a rotisserie and a
rented big-ass sandblaster, I would think the entire car could be
stripped down to metal in a weekend, with much less cursing...

Anyone do this?  What type of sand would be best?

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K