P&P group buy update/info

wel for the sake of counting heads you can count me in, but I just bought a
house and I would rather do this next year (beginning of the year (and get
this my wife approved it (whoot!))

How how much lower we talking about here, as if I have to buy retail 7mm
sodium filled valves, Hdd Springs, 280 Cam and all the rest of the parts...
I mean... how much saving will I get ? (not critisizim ... I am asking...)

Yes looking at race head job done.

ATS - Patrick Bureau