[Fwd: HARD TO FIND MK1 SCIROCCO SEAT GUIDES]

I didn't realize so many needed these.  Everyone that would need one or
more sets let me know via email.  If I have at least 100 sets I could
possibly have them made inexpensively...maybe.  I will talk with the
injection molding company tomorrow.  I need to get a feel for how many
are needed and how many would sell on ebay.

Thanks

Chris