P&P group buy.

So guys,
Im working on the final details.
But as rough order of magnitude if you dont need any new parts like
valves, guides etc. it would be as follows

This is before group buy discounts and it is NOT the final price...

							8v	16v
Stage 1: Mild Port and Polish w/ gasket match		400	575
Stage 2: Agressive P&P, w/ gasket match			475	725
Stage 3: Racecar type setup				650 	950

What is included Stage 1&2
pressure test,
Resurface
Replace guides (you supply about $2.00 -$3.00ea)
Valve job
Gasket Match (ie. send your intake)
Degrease

Stage 3:
Pressure test
Resurface
Replace guides (you supply about $2.00 - $3.00 ea)
Valve job 3 angle and Radius cut effectively increase valve size.
Gasket Match (ie. send your intake)
Degrease.

For the special turbo people out there
o-ringing $120 (4clyn) $150 (6clyn)
Polish chambers $75.00 mirror finish (4clyn)

For the special my crap is really broken people
Welding $45.00 an hour
Larger stainless  valves $35.00 each. ( I dont think this includes the
valves)
Installing seats $20.00
Spark plug repair IF NEVER BEEN REPAIRED $25.00 ea
Spark plug repair IF it has been repaired before $45.00 /HOUR

For the oh my gawd I need it to go reeealy fast
Flowing ONE clyn $45.00

Payment methods.
He's a small business so He prefers cash/check/MO
He should be set up w/ paypal shortly. Any Paypal fees paid by customer.

Basically his terms are simple
1/2 down. He does the work, you pay him the other half and he ships you
the parts  back. If you dont pay him in a reasonable time, (30 days)He'll
own your parts and sell them to recoupe his rates.

The whole set of caveats will be posted in the final prices.

SO..
Who's gonna want in.

Brian...
DISCLOSURE: he's doing work on the racecar for me.

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.