modding question

Couldn't think up a title, but here's what I'm thinking. While I'm staring at my mk2 out my office window, it would appear that the grill logo is pretty close in size to the inner circle of my hub/bolt cover of my wheel. I have Prime 5 stars, same as Chuck Blue. Do those mk2 grill logos come out in 1 piece? It's just an idea I'm kicking around at the moment, but I think it would look really cool.

Dan