questions on ebay items

>Next is 16v Prothane motor mounts. They're made of urethane. Good bad or
>otherwise? Is it worth what they're asking, considering the price will go
>up as there's 3 1/2 days left? Would a set of TT motor mounts be better for
>me? Oh yeah, will 16v mounts work on an 8v? I suppose that's the msot
>important question....

The motor mounts plates are different. The 8 is much longer and the 16
shorter.
As for the poly mount inserts? I am using the DS and PS. I got them from
Mark & Dave for 9$ a piece. Cheap. The vibration is a BIT annoying at 2k
rpm, but not bad other wise.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer